GRADUATE courses Amy has taught include:
* Relational Aesthetics: Politics and Practices, Third Year Fellow, Institute for Doctoral Studies in the Visual Arts.
* Oral Exam Prep Facilitator for Advanced Graduate Students, Institute for Doctoral Studies in the Visual Arts.
* Professor of Liberal Arts in Union Institute & University’s BA Program, a unique low-residency program for self-directed adult learners. Amy has taught in the areas of Art, Education, and Interdisciplinary Studies. Art studies include Studio Art, Art History, Art Appreciation, The Business of Art, Introduction to Art Therapy, Creative Writing, and Dance. Education studies include Alternative Education, Special Education, and Arts-Infused Education. Interdisciplinary Studies include investigations in areas such as Wellness, Gardening, and Sacred Geometry.
* Principles of Art and Design course at New England Culinary Institute.
* Independent Study in the Book Arts in the BA program at Burlington College.